torsdag 4 mars 2010

In English...


I've recieved some complaints about my blogging and there are requests for an update in English. So here it goes...

I deleted my old posts as they were no longer relevant and I decided on a new start. This year started with some real changes and a clean slate was a good idea as my life has finally turned out to take a path I'm looking forward to explore! =)

I am proud to say that I've managed to make reality of my ambitions to be self employed and I'm now educating myself to be so. My liking of working with people and my interest in beautification of all sorts has lead me to choose a career as a nail technician. This also complies with my keen interest of working with my hands as it's a proffession where I'm allowed to create and shape and be proud of the final product.
It's hard work to set it all in motion but things are looking good and my customers all seem very happy! =) I just need more of them...! ^^

I've kept friends, reunited with old friends and I by the looks of it, I might make some new friends aswell. Of course, my BFF, Helle is still a part of my life and I love her as if she was my own sister. We can lean on each other and we can talk about anything! =)
Somehow, Josefina and I decided to have coffee one day after many years of not talking at all! =) We realized that we still get on great and I'm glad to have her back in life. She is still a ray of sunlight and she can always put a smile on my face!

Ironically, my first post as I began again included a few brief words about my (then) non-existent love life... I basically wrote that I was a single happy girl with no intentions of finding anyone soon, or at least not to go looking for anything... Shortly after that however, something hit me in the back of the head, must've been a brick or something, and someone walked straight into my life and stole my heart. It now belongs to him and I am willingly putting it in his care, as he is so gentle and so absolutly perfect for it!

I hope you all feel updated enough with this because time is not something I have alot of today. (Need to study! =) Take care and hope to speak to you soon!
Lots of love! /Anna

Inga kommentarer: